through calm seas and rough waters

Friday, September 28, 2012

Me silently breething in the salty air of the atlantic ocean.

This is what the next week is going to look like when I'm going to attend a one-week cruise on the MSC Lirica, visiting Great Britain, France, Belgium and the Netherlands before arriving home again.
This is going to be an amazing experience considering that I have never travelled apart from my trip to Rome in June 2012. 
Of course I will capture as much moments as I can with my camera and share them with you. So for now this is my last post before I leave on Monday and I will be back in one and a half week.

I am longing to explore Europe, other cultures, places and people and finally, this is what I am actually going to do.


Blogvorstellunghier :)

You Might Also Like

18 thoughts

  1. These are lovely :) I really like the soft light.

    Hope you have loads of fun on your upcoming trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful, fresh images :)
    I hope you have a wonderful time on your adventures! I cannot wait to see the lovely photographs you take ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely breathtaking. Following you now - your blog is ridiculously beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I LOVE the third one. It's so beautiful. You should upload it :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. das haus ist aber auch schön! danke dir :)
    ebenfalls mal wieder wunderschöne fotos. besonders das letzte mag ich :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so beautiful! I love the tones and the mood <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the harsh sunlight in these photographs. gives such a cool, soft vibe to them. :) i am so glad that you are able to go on such wonderful, exciting adventures! i have no doubts at all that you are able to document your travels stunningly. awaiting your photos already! also, i've always been curious, what camera and lens do you use? :) and do you use the Brenizer method? xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, ich bin immerwieder fasziniert von deinen fotos! :O :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!! :)
    I really like your blog and your pics, I´m following you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. stunning photos. the lighting is just amazing! love the third one:)

    http://canvasofculture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colors and tones. This is beautiful.

    And I am jealous of your traveling! Have fun and continue taking your gorgeous pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  12. these are such beautiful pictures, i love your makeup here. and you're sooo lucky you're going to explore all those countries! i can't wait to see glimpses of them through your pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. deine bilder sind der wahnsinn!

    ReplyDelete
  14. danke für deine lieben und aufmunternden worte!

    Ich liebe die Atmosphäre in diesen Bildern. Und deine Reise hört sich ja super schön an. Ich wünsche dir ganz viel Spaß und hoffentlich entdeckst du ganz viele interessante Orte und Menschen! Bestimmt können wir im Nachhinein ja hier darüber lesen :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am looking forward to see your upcoming photos from your trip, have fun :)

    Very beautiful photos, lovely tones. I really, really like the first one, I like that her eyes are closed! <3

    http://ievishhh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Followers