the touch of ivy

Tuesday, July 03, 2012

So I am busy editing the tons of photos from Rome and from the last few days so I thought it would be nice to upload some older photos I didn't post before for now. After going through my picture folder I realised there are also plenty of old self-portraits that I've never edited until now. I'll try to edit and post them while I am preparing the Rome Blogposts. 'Only' three more posts to go!

You Might Also Like

12 thoughts

  1. Wunderbare Bilder! Richtig, richtig schön :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wenn ich in Hamburg bin musst du mich fotografieren.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, bitte komm ganz BALD nach Hamburg. Und dasselbe geht natürlich für dich, wenn ich in Fulda oder in der Umgebung bin!

      Delete
  3. Woooow! All of these are SOO amazing and tell such a gentle and beautiful story! i always look forward to your posts they are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours! The place is beautiful and the model made it even more beautiful. One word: Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. grad gesehen dass du aus deutschland bist haha
    unheimlich schöne bilder

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha ja, erahnt man nicht wirklich auf den ersten Blick ;D

      Delete
  7. wow - so wunderschön verspielte bilder

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your lovely words everybody <3

    ReplyDelete

Followers